Given that the UK is a very famous destination, many young Australians have used the UK working holiday visa as a pathway. With this, 35,000 of those visas are made available every year for plenty of teens migrating into the United Kingdom with a 2-year visa in hand.
Prior to booking your flights and traveling half the around the world, there is some essential information you need to consider about the UK Working Holiday Visa (or Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme as it’s far often known as) for the UK.
UK Working Holiday Visa Facts
1. The Tier 5 operating holiday visa is commonly popular with Australian youths seeking to tour the UK and Europe. 50% of all the Tier 5 visas granted to young Australians in 2016 have been recorded. That is a total 11,265 of Tier 5 visas have been granted in one year!
2. You may not be allowed to settle inside the UK after your Tier 5 visa expires, you also do not have the option of making use of a specific visa and extending your stay while your working holiday is over.
3. Only 376 Tier 5 visas have been issued in 2008; however, the variety of Tier 5 visas issued in 2016, stood at about 22,342. That’s a 5,842% increase! It appears greater young individuals are of the know-how of the benefits of operating overseas.
4. This visa is targeted at teens that are not burdened with economic responsibilities of being parents. You would, therefore, be denied the Tier 5 visa if you have children who are not yet fully independent.
5. A Monegasque was the only person to be issued the only Tier 5 visa in 2016. Who ought to blame them really? Who would ever want to go away the principality?
6. While on Tier 5 visa, you may likely be restrained from using the UK public budget. The UK authorities want to ensure visa holders do now not turn out to be a burden to the device. Likewise, you do not have an entitlement to the healthcare services when you pay the immigration fitness rate along with your visa program.
7. Age qualification for the application of the Tier 5 visa expires after you‟re past the age of 30.
8. Your available funds must at least be up to £1,890 in your account for the least 90 days prior to your visa application. This is just to show that as at the time of your visa application, you are equal to the task.
9. In November 2008, the Tier 5 official name „Working Holiday visa‟ was changed to the Tier 5 (Youth Mobility Scheme) visa, but it’s far nonetheless often known as the working holiday visa.
10. Only those from Australia, Japan, Monaco, Canada, New Zealand, South Korea, Hong Kong, and Taiwan are eligible for the Tier five visas.