Canadian passport office phone numbers, address, is one keyword with a very huge search volume online. So many persons seek to get the contact of these Canadian passport offices but don’t know how to go about it.
We decided to update the public on how to reach these offices and get them to solve your passport or immigration issues. However, before we go on, there are a few things you need to know!
What Is a Canadian Passport?
For the sake of those who do not know, a Canadian passport is an official travel document issued to citizens of Canada by the Government. This document validates the identity and nationality of the holder, it is mostly used when the individual wants to travel around or out of the country. Another possible usage of this document is as a means of identification within the country.
Also Read: 7 Easy Ways To Migrate To Canada
So, if you are planning a trip, you need a travel passport. To get one, you need to do a travel document application. This is where you will be needing Canadian passport office phone numbers and address. Once you have their contact, you can reach out to them to help you solve your challenges.
A regular passport contains a photo, birth name, date of birth, nationality, address in some cases and other information that can be used to identify the individual.
What Are The Requirements For Canadian Passport Application?
For you to be issued a passport, you must fill or necessary information and submit in person or in the application web portal. However, below are very important requirements you’ll be needing to attach to your application.
- All three (3) pages of the application form completed, signed within the last 12 months, and certified by your guarantor;
- Two (2) identical passport photos that were taken within the last 6 months, one certified by your guarantor;
- Proof of Canadian citizenship;
- Proof of identity; and
- Any Canadian passport or travel document issued to you within the last 5 years.
It is also important to note that;
- Only original documents are accepted and they will be returned to you after verification.
- Additional documents or information may be requested.
- All documents submitted in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by a translation from a certified translator.
So, if you seek to get your Canadian passport, there will be a provision on how you can get the Canadian Passport Office phone number and address.
How To Get Canadian Passport Office Phone Numbers And Address
For Passport Renewal or Passport Application;
Like I said earlier, you can submit your passport application online. You can also submit your application in a physical address. Click Here To Submit Online.
On that link, you can find the various physical addresses where the Passport offices are. Also, the Candian passport office phone number can be found on the above website. Do well to use the link to contact them and you will be guided accordingly.